Application Procedure & Guidelines

  • Apply electronically through University‚Äôs web portal at following link.
  • Use your admission login and password to apply
  • After submitting the application online kindly pursue the Academic wing (SDC section Room # 210 A) & relevant fee section for verification.
  • Thereafter, print your application & submit it to the Office of the UAFA (Room # 228 (Female) & Room # 210B (Male)) along with the required documents mentioned at check list at online application.
  • Incomplete forms without all supporting documents shall not be accepted.
  • The duly filled Scholarship form should only be submitted to the office of UAFA (Room # 228 (Female) & Room # 210B (Male)) with all supporting documents.
Required documents
Please enclose the following documents:
  • Attested Income/Salary/Pension Certificate in respect of Father/Guardian, Mother, Brothers and Sisters
  • Income Tax Return in respect of Father/Guardian, Mother, Brothers and Sisters
  • Telephone bills (most recent/family residence)
  • Gas bills (most recent/ family residence)
  • Electricity bills (most recent/family residence)
  • Attested copy of CNIC of Student, Father and Mother
  • Attested copy of Academics Documents including certificate of awards and achievements
  • Attested copy of Death Certificate of father (Where Applicable)
  • Attested copy of Disability Certificate of father (Where Applicable)
  • Family Registration Certificate (FRC)
  • Attested Copy of Domicile
Rejection of your application
An application for grant of Zakat for education will be rejected if the application does not include the information or documentation necessary to process the case.

Please note:
The applicant is responsible for providing accurate information about all income earned by the family and all property owned by the family at the time of application. Family, for the purposes of this application, includes Father/Guardian, Mother, and Brothers and Sisters.

At any stage if it is found that the student has misquoted the required information, his/her case shall be referred to Student Discipline Committee.